1. You must post these rules (and/or edit them to your liking)
2. Answer the questions the tagger gave you and then invent questions of your own
3. You must legitimately tag 9 people, or not.
4. Tagbacks are NOT
allowed! (no more, please)
5. You must make a journal entry
but first, are you a curious person?
1. Which artists (outside of dA) do you think have influenced you the most? 2. And which artists here on dA?
i don't have really any style, or any goal, so i can't tell what had an influence on it. but i have this mindset, that if i am not able to do something perfectly at the first try, i shouldn't do it at all. and if i try anyway and it's not good (which never is), i should hide somewhere, contemplate my incompetence and never try anything again. so the artists, who influenced me the most, are those, who have imperfections in their work, but value their work anyway, are proud at what they do and continue to create. they inspire me to try to create something myself.
3. What is currently your favourite piece from your own gallery, or which one you are most proud of?
, because it is really the best i can do now and i am proud of all the patience and effort i put into this. but i am also proud of this one
(even though i can see now that it is not very good) because it was very difficult to draw and outside of my comfort zone, i can't believe i actually finished it
4. What is your favourite colour combination when creating your own art?
i don't have any, i struggle with colors a lot. every time i ask someone, whose color usage i admire, how do they pick their colors, they say that they just pick whatever looks good, that it's just intuition and feeling. i don't have this intuition for colors. i sit over a color wheel, test out color schemes that adhere to some rules, get frustrated and just go with something, that doesn't look too terrible.
5. What is your favourite architectural style? And some particular example?
6. Which fictional character you have not yet depicted, but you would like to?
none, every time i try to draw any fictional character, it ends in disaster
7. What real-life place and what fictional place would you like to visit?
i like to travel and would enjoy traveling to any place with nice nature and not too much danger. the place is not as important as the company, that would go with me. except for the places i dream of, they are based on places i often visited or imagined as a child and sometimes in a dream i think about them, remember being there and long to visit them again, but know i will never see them again. this feeling then remains with me after i wake up.
8. If you could change one thing in history, what would it be?
if it would be in a history of the world, i would take advice from people more knowledgeable than i am, and even then i am not sure if i would dare to do it. if it was my history, i would do it as soon as i figured out which of those many things that i did wrong was the most important.
9. What is your favourite mythological creature?
dragon, but not the powerful fire breathing predator. i started to like dragons as a child, because they are found in many different forms representing many different things and it fed my imagination. now the term is very broad for me and i would call a dragon creatures, that other people wouldn't. i like my dragons to represent freedom, wisdom, imagination, curiosity, compassion.
if you clicked the doge link, consider yourself tagged
and the questions:
1) what is your relationship to dreams? do you remember them, analyze them, or ignore them?
2) what are you sensitive about/feel wronged when it is said about you?
3) what are you sensitive about when it is said about other people?
4) what pleases you when it is said about you?
5) what is your favorite feeling?
6) what scandalizes/shocks you?
7) have you ever touched a slug? if you did, describe the experience.
8) what are your favorite pictures from people you know personally?
9) what interesting youtube channels would you recommend?